The term ‘ELYSIUM NET SOLUTION PRIVATE LIMITED.’ refers to the organisation whose Brand Name is ‘viaENS’ and the registered office is 41 B/B, Gandhi Nagar, Jammu, Jammu & Kashmir – 180004, India, having website www.viaENS.com.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The amount 8999/- INR is inclusive of all taxes. Do not pay any additional amount.
- We do not accept cash payment. Payment should be done through Demand Draft, made in favour of “ELYSIUM NET SOLUTION Pvt. Ltd.” payable at Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir, or through fund transfer or RTGS/NEFT to our bank account.
- The payment made is only for the ENS WEB PACKAGE only. Other services and plans are available for free with the purchase of the product.
- The term of this agreement is one year and shall commence from the day the application of the User on the requisite format is received by the company, subject to the consideration received or to be received within the specified period. The term of the agreement shall be renewed by the company for another year when the User buys the product /service package of the company on the specified terms. To continue using the services for next year the user should have to renew the services for 3350 INR.
- User agrees that he/she will not in any case, while using the ENS WEB PACKAGE hosting space, defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights [such as rights of privacy to any publicity] of others or of the organization, publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, sexually explicit, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information and shall not use any copyrighted material.
- Your use of your website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
- The content of the pages of company’s website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
- The company’s website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Our organization does not guarantee the income generated through websites. The income generated through websites will be through advertisement companies only. Our company provides web package and services only.
- All disputes between the User and the organization arising out of or in relation to this agreement directly or indirectly shall be first settled amicably through negotiation between the parties. In the event of the dispute not being settled amicably between the parties, the same shall be referred to the Sole Arbitrator appointed and the venue shall be at Jammu only. The User and the organization have mutually opted and submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Jammu and Kashmir, alone in relation to any dispute between the parties arising out of or in relation to this agreement. Causes of action between the parties here to of any type, whether based on this agreement; on fraud or any other tort, or grounded in principles of strict liability or statutes of any kind shall be heard exclusively in a competent court within the jurisdiction of Jammu.
- Force Majeure…
It is expressly understood by both the parties here that any act of God or force majeure, that include, but is not limited to, natural disaster, war, technical failures and operation of law /Government policies that may prevent the due performance of any of the obligations under this agreement, or under any terms / conditions / subsidiary agreement that may form an integral part of this agreement, will not be construed as failure to perform the contract by either of the parties hereto. It is, however, clarified that the party, so affected will take all possible steps towards normal performance of obligations under this agreement, as soon as possible. No party will be responsible for any loss due to the other party, in these circumstances.