Everyday you log in your social media profile and the very next moment you realise that you’ve spent hours together scrolling through the feed, liking, commenting and sharing the content available on social media.
Well, you are not to be Blamed.
The real culprit is “Social Media Marketing”. Every piece of content/ image that is shared is constructed in a way to grab the reader’s attention. Such is the power of Social media.
So, why sit on the receiving end when you can use the power of Social Media Marketing to attract more audience to your Blog?
The rule of Social media says- “Keep me regularly updated and I will make sure to make your content reach your audience.”
There are plenty of Social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest etc. Every platform has its own criteria and updating all of them can be a tedious task.
But worry not, viaENS has got your back.
Check out this list of free social media management tools tried, tested and recommended by viaENS that will help you optimize your Blog marketing and help you attract more audience.
Hootsuite is a free social media management tools platform and a one stop solution for every individual who has to manage multiple social media platforms at once.
Through HootSuite platform you can easily-
- Manage upto 3 social media profiles with a single password.
- Track and analyse your followers growth.
- Automatically share content from reliable sources.
- Schedule upto 30 messages to your social media profiles.
- Develop the required skills to build an effective social media presence
- Integrate tools to your Dashboard (tools you already use)
- Generate leads with social contests
Buffer helps you publish your post quickly, easily and automatically according to the schedule timings. With the help of a single dashboard you can schedule all your social media posts and make sure your fans m=never miss out on you.
Through Buffer platform you can easily-
- Plan, analyse and accelerate your instagram marketing.
- Easily add content while you’re browsing through their chrome extension.
- Track the performance of your social media posts and analyse results.
- Study your audience and determine which type of content gets more user engagement.
- Get detailed analysis including the number of Clicks, Likes, Reach, Shares, Comments, Retweets, Mentions, and more.
- Create clean and appealing posts.
3. Social Oomph
The name clearly suggests that it will oomph up your social media game and provide a wide range of features for multiple platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Blogs etc.
Through Buffer platform you can easily-
- Schedule Tweets.
- Manage upto 5 Twitter accounts.
- Shorten URLs.
- Track Keywords.
- If you wish to manage other platforms too apart from twitter, you need to go for the paid version.
4. Social Pilot
If you are a team of social media professionals, or are a Marketing and media agency or have your own Business & enterprise, then Social Pilot is your lost key. It will save your time and increase your online marketing efficiency.
Through Social Pilot platform you can easily-
- Bulk schedule posts in various queues.
- Manage clients and collaborate with other team members.
- With the help of their free trial you can connect 3 profiles, schedule 10 posts per day, and 30 posts per queue.
5. Likeable Hub
Likeable Hub makes social media management tools incredibly easy. You just have to point and click without actually having to come up with things to post.
Through Likeable Hub you can easily-
- Schedule your content.
- Analyse and measure your results.
- Get ideas for content creation.
- Modify and refine your strategy.
6. Zoho Social
Zoho Social helps businesses and agencies grow by providing social media management tools softwares through which brand can increase their brand name and brand’s presence on social media platforms that matter the most.
Through Zoho Social you can easily-
- Manage multiple social media networks.
- Analyse and monitor keywords.
- Collaborate with your team.
- Schedule posts from a single dashboard.
Along with this, Zoho social also has Facebook lead ads, a SocialShare browser plugin, advanced reporting features and CRM integrations. Zoho Social’s free plan helps you in the management of 1 brand, and includes the URL shortener and SocialShare browser plugin.
7. Agora Pulse
Agora Pulse allows you to schedule your content across six different social media platforms and also helps you collaborate with your team, analyse your performance, schedule your posts etc.
Through Agora Pulse you can easily-
- get an idea of how well fans are interacting with your Facebook page along with the reach and engagement.
- Compare your twitter report card with your competitors.
- Make your page’s timeline contests easy and fun.
- Schedule content on social media platforms.
8. Crowd Fire
It is one of the most advanced automation tool of 2018 but previously used to be Twitter and Instagram management tool.
Through Crowd Fire you can easily-
- Unfollow inactive Twitter accounts, follow the right people, increase engagement of your page and keep an eye on your competitors’ followers.
- Discover content like articles and images that your audience will love and which you can share on your social profiles to keep your timeline active and engaged.
- Create quick and appealing posts for every update from your website, blog or online shops and share it on your social media profiles.
- Save all your time and effort by scheduling your social media posts.
- Customize your posts according to the social media platform.