Blogging is something that can be very rewarding if you are truly committed to it and absolutely love what you’re writing about. However, getting started and staying focused on a Specific subject is something of a challenge to a lot of individuals in the beginning.
We did some research to find the Top Best topics to blog about. Hopefully, this little experiment will help you to choose what type of blog to start.
It’ll also help you to come up with a long list of ideas that you know work well and for other bloggers too. The right blog idea can be the difference between struggling for years or making money in the first year of blogging.
With that goal in mind, let’s dive right in.
Which are the Most popular Blog Topics for a blog site?
Most Successful/ popular topics for a blog site?
1. Fashion Blogs:
Fashion blogs are one of the most popular Blog Topics on the internet.
If you are truly passionate about fashion and style, then you must have seen some top fashion bloggers and influencers on Instagram, Facebook or some other Social Media Sites.
According to the famous magazine Harper’s Bazaar, each year designers and top brands spend over a billion dollars only on the advertising on Instagram. Fashion blog can become a good and the main financial source for its owners.
These fashion blogs not only provide a platform to the bloggers, but they also bring many opportunities their way. You will be surprised to know the various ways fashion bloggers make money from their blogs.
If you have a good eye for fashion, its trends, and styling; then you can expect a bright future here. However, fashion is a Wide topic. There are a large number of niches included in the word fashion.
Fashion is not just limited to Designer clothes but also includes styling, designing, makeup, and hair styling.
The Blog topics may include Fashion wear, designer wear, hair styling, styling, makeup, etc. Also,
Types of Fashion Blog Posts You Should Write?
- Your Outfit: What are you wearing right now? How can it help your readers stay inspired about their wardrobe?
- DIY project: Even for the most un-crafty such as myself… it’s good to see DIY tricks from all levels.
- What you wear to work: Do you wear a uniform? Do you have to be corporate? Dress down? How do you dress for your work identity?
- RECREATE THE LOOK OF A CELEBRITY
- SHOW OFF YOUR SHOE COLLECTION
- YOUR FAVORITE WORKOUT CLOTHES
- 3 OUTFITS FOR A SPECIAL OCCASION (VACATION, PARTY, GIRLS WEEKEND,…)
- Books: Read a fashion related book and post about it.
- Film:Write about a film that inspired your style.
- Museums: Talk about how an exhibit inspired you.
- Concerts: Music and fashion often go hand in hand.
- Theater: Have you seen a play recently? What were the costumes like? How do they compare with film?
Top Tip: You can start a fashion blog and start making money online by following our guide. We have viaENS to help you with “Starting a Fashion Blog”, let’s move onto the next step- “What to Blog about to Make money”?
- Fashion Blogging | Tailor Made Blog Post Ideas for your Fashion Blog
- Monetize your Fashion Blog | How to Start a Fashion Blog and Earn Money?
- $15,000 from a single Instagram Post | Meet 22 year old Danielle Bernstein who earns six figures from her Fashion Blog WeWoreWhat
2. Travel Blogs:
If you loves travelling and Want to see the world? Why not start a travel blog to share your experiences with others?
Travel blogs are the most popular Blog Topics on the internet. Travel blogs are now becoming more popular day by day. People are traveling more than ever, and they are always looking for travel tips, advice, and destination guides.
Traveling is now more fun and easy these days. So, being fun to write about your adventures, Start creating a travel blog might even be able to help you make enough money to fund even more fun adventures.
The very best you can include:
Here are some questions you can ask yourself when determining a niche for your travel blog:
- Why do I want to blog?
- What am I passionate about telling or teaching to others?
- What are my skills, strengths, interests, and expertise?
- Can I write about this topic for a long time? The niche shouldn’t be too broad or too narrow.
Types of Travel Blog Posts You Should Write?
- City blogging: Focused on your city (you don’t have to travel that far, and you perhaps know the topic better than most)
- Country-focused: Destinations around the country
- Area/Region:Like South America or Southeast Asia-focused
- Demographic-focused: Like travel blogs specifically targeted to Americans/American passport holders
- Budget travel
- Luxury travel
- Solo travel
- Female travel
- Traveling for work
- Adventure travel
- Family travel
- Empty nesters/traveling for seniors
- Traveling with disabilities
- Discounted airfare, hotels or rentals.
- Vacation and holiday packages with the highest quality and service.
- Places that provide for plenty of adventure and new discoveries.
Top Tip: If you are a traveller, then we recommend you to Start your own travel blog by Following our Guide.
3. Food Blog:
Food blogging is one of the most popular Blog Topics and best blog niches to get into because there are large number of different topics you could write about – and everyone has to eat!
Building a food blog is inexpensive and feasible no matter how old you are or where in the world you are from.
Types of Food Blog Posts You Should Write?
- You could help people learn how to cook with an educational blog filled with how-to articles, recipe reviews, and technique demos.
- You could write a travel food blog that explores a part of the world through food.
- You could write a good food blog that explains how to reduce your carbon footprint through food.
- Write a seasonal post/recipe
- Share your favorite food blog sites
- Share the cookbooks you’re crushing on at the moment
- Share a quick baking/cooking tip
- Review a local restaurant/bakery
- Write a post about your baking/cooking essentials
- Create a recipe series based on a single ingredient
- Collaborate with another food blogger on a recipe or series of recipes
- Bake or cook with a family member or friend and blog about it
- Write a post about why you love to cook/bake
- Recreate a recipe from Pinterest and review it
Food blogging provides opportunities to have fun, meet interesting people and hone culinary skills. A lot of people wonder how they can become successful food bloggers. Do Follow the Tip.
Top Tip: Take a look at our guide on how to start a food blog and earn money.
4. Music Blogs:
Music Blog is the most popular Blog Topics in the Internet. So you want to start a music blog, eh! What a great and noble idea. Sure, you have great taste in music, we have no question about that. Your playlists are full of the latest and greatest music releases. It has been Always said that music is food for the soul.
For those who know music and have a passion for sharing that passion and knowledge With others might make a place for themselves blogging about music or specific musicians.
Types of Music Blog Posts You Should Write?
- Music News
- Behind the Scenes
- Lists and Roundups
- Album and Song Reviews
- Instrument and Gear Reviews
Behind the scenes at rehearsal.
5. Lifestyle Blogs:
Lifestyle blogs are the most popular Blog Topics you can find online. No Doubt, One of the most commonly read sections of local and national newspapers and commonly visited channels in your cable package have to deal with lifestyles.
Best Reason to Start a Lifestyle Blog gives the blogger a wide range of topics to cover, making it easier to plan their content strategy.
This is a great blog for someone who enjoys a wide variety of interests and you can get opportunities to be an influencer, write for other publications, become a speaker, and partner with businesses who are working to make a difference in the society.
Interesting Lifestyle Blog Post Topics You Should Write?
• Local events.
• Cultural events.
• Arts and crafts.
• Archeology and artifacts.
• Local history.
• Human interest stories.
6. Fitness Blogs:
Fitness blogs has been a hot trend People are greatly motivated to remain fit these days and since they cover important topics like health and general fitness.
It’s a great opportunity for fitness instructors to start a fitness blog and get clients online.
Fitness Bloggers can write about diets, diet plans, workouts, supplements, and more and also create video content to explain different exercises to their audience.
Types of Fitness Blog Posts Should You Write?
• Specific workout plans to target problem areas.
• Supplements that can help their readers get the most out of their workout.
• Various types of diet plans as well as tips and tricks for sticking to them.
• Recipes and menu planning.
• Sharing scientific studies focused on various aspects of fitness.
7. DIY Blogs:
DIY blogs are very interesting and have a huge audience looking for new ideas, hacks, and DIYs.
If you are creative and love constructing things at home, you are MOST MOST MOST welcome to this field. Again, even these blogs have a broader niche.
These blogs can be very broad in nature, but the most successful ones tend to focus in on a specific subject.
Types of DIY Blog Posts Should You Write?
• Home maintenance hacks.
• Arts and crafts.
8. Sports Blogs:
Sports blogs are another interesting type of blogs online. Sports Blogs tend to focus on specific sports, specific sports teams, or even specific players or participants.
If you are passionate about a particular sport and have a Many Things to share, then consider this type of blog.
The other format in sports blogging is to write about latest events all over the world.
Types of Sports Blog Posts Should You Write?
- Write on a specific player
- Write on a specific, smaller sport
- Write an element of a sport
9. Finance Blogs:
Finance bloggers write about investment strategies that people must plan to support their families in the long run. They share content valuable for entrepreneurs, investors, startups, individual savings, etc.
Many of us need help and advice to manage our finances Well-Planned. This gives finance blogs a huge audience ranging from serious investors to families trying to save for a better future.
Types of Finance Blog Posts Should You Write?
• Saving and retirement planning.
• Budgeting and expense planning.
• Investment advice.
• Building up capital.
• Long-term planning.
• Insurance and securities.
10. Movie Blogs:
For Bollywood lovers I Don’t Think there is another Good option to explore Bollywood.
You Can Create your own Movie blogs and their you can share news and reviews of new movies and the film industry in general.
They have a large audience on the internet. Bloggers are invited to watch premium shows before the public release of movies, so they can write reviews and Create buzz or hype about an upcoming movie.
Types of Movie Blog Posts Should You Write?
- Film reviews.
- Your favourite/least favourite genres.
- Film hauls.
- Review a film streaming service.
- 10 thoughts while watching __.
- Your favourite actors/actresses.
- Your favourite directors.
- Top 5 film flops.
- Book vs. film.
- Bravely share your unpopular opinions.
- Film-related gifts.
- Badly-written film plots.
11. Inspirational Blogs:
Inspirational types of blogs are to share stories. People are interested to derive inspiration from your stories and blogs.
You look around and you will find millions looking to get hope and inspired.
So Here, you can write the story of your success from a failure or how you tackled the bad time.
12. Gaming Blogs:
If you want to run a blog about gaming, whether it be console games or PC games or even smartphone games, it’s fairly normal for a writer’s block to occur. Most people can’t write continuously for months or years without stumbling or finding themselves in a dead end with no topics in mind.
What should you do then?
Don’t Worry. We’ve written this ‘guide’ to give you ideas on how to continue writing which may actually gain you more followers and eventually more traffic to your blog.
Types of Gaming Blog Posts Should You Write?
- Gaming Reviews.
- Top 10s.
- Start Writing on Upcoming Games.
- Professional gamers.
- Underrated games.
- Overrated games.
You can check out this massive list of blog post ideas that you can use right away.
When starting your blog, it’s easy to get discouraged by the amount of information on the internet; figuring out technical details alone can be hard. But we are here to make things easy.
If you are Confused by all the different types of WordPress hosting you see on the Internet?Do not worry. We are here for you to make the things Trouble-Free.