Freelance platforms are essential for both workers as well as employers. On Freelance platforms, organisations can search through a directory of candidates based on their skills, experience, and other search criteria to hire them for a specific work.
UpWork Stats indicate that 80% of large corporations are planning to increase their use of freelancers. In fact, there is a 30% demand-increase in the number of work projects accomplished through these types of platforms.
If you think that only small businesses are using freelance platforms you are Wrong. An Accenture report states that 100 of Fortune 500 companies are using Upwork.
Freelance work is getting more popular now as more and more people find it profitable and convenient, which means, more talent and choices out there for companies.
With a lot of hard work, a strong set of skills, and the willingness to learn, several Indian Freelancers have made it big in the business world.
What are the advantages of freelance platforms for freelancers and hiring businesses?
- Access Talent.
- Hire talent on Demand.
- Cut Costs.
- Offer work-life balance.
- You Control your Workload.
- You’re less likely to get sick.
- You get as many breaks and as much sleep as you want.
- You Control Your Work Relationships.
- You can exercise at optimum times.
- You’re your own boss.
- Flexibility of Time and Location.
- Opportunities for Exploration and Skill Building.
- High-End Specialization.
- Bonus Advantage.
- The Flexibility of Time and Location
- FlexJobs (Freelancing Platform) makes it easier, faster, and safer to find a job that better fits your life! This website has a broad sampling of freelance jobs. Whether you’re a writer, designer, developer, marketer, salesperson, photographer or virtually any other service provider, there are freelance jobs for you on this platform.
- FlexJobs doesn’t only provide a platform for freelance work, but it also encourages everyone to try this career path. These Websites Collects jobs from around the world.
- It is Categorized in 50+Career jobs. Flexjobs Gives you motivational support, expert resources, and much more to help in your job search and to have a partner in your career.
- Fiverr is an online marketplace for freelance services. It is Founded in 2010.
- According to their career path, many people work full time and some keep their 9-5 job while using Fiverr to make extra money. It’s free to join Fiverr.
- Fiverr platform paves a great way to get started and build up your portfolio.
- Upwork (formerly Elance-oDesk) is a Global Freelancing Platform. It is situated in Mountain View and San Francisco, California.
- The Full name is Upwork Global Inc.
- Upwork is having over 12 million freelancers and 5 million clients listing with around 3 million freelance jobs added each year.
- On Upwork you might also be able to work for many famous clients such as Microsoft, Airbnb, Dropbox, etc.
- Indeed is a Platform related search engine for job listings.
- It was launched in November 2004.
- It collects all the jobs on the interwebs and puts them all in one place.
- And the Best Thing of indeed is that it is FREE.
- Freelancer has a huge variety of projects.
- It is differently categorized into 1350 projects.
- From web design, mobile app development, virtual assistants to product manufacturing, graphic design and a whole lot more, every work profile is available on Freelancer
- The project fee is also a little different – they charge between $3-5 or 3-5%, whichever is greater (one of the cheaper commission rates).
- At Guru, you can browse 3 Million+ Professional Services to Get Your Job Done.
- It is a pool of freelancers with their own fields of expertise.
- Guru.com Website is an easy-to-use service. Businesses can search for freelancers or post a job and receive proposals straight from the homepage.
- With Guru.com, large businesses can even handle a large no. of groups of jobs or talents with the platform’s enterprise solution.
- Contena is the Best Freelance websites for writers, editors and content creators.
- Contena helps you to launch your own freelance writing business by offering a lot of support and guidance.
- Contena is a great resource where you learn how to set your business up and even submit great proposals that get noticed.
8. Freelance Writing Gigs
11. Morning Coffee eNewsletter
- Since 1998, FreelanceWriting.com has been publishing the “Morning Coffee” eNewsletter which presents new and updated freelance writing jobs.
- The weekly digest contains 8 of the best new writing jobs for freelancers. Morning Coffee eNewsletter Promote jobs submitted generally to FreelanceWriting.com.
- They also research and handpick jobs from popular job sites like Indeed, CraigsList, ProBlogger, and others.
12. Freelance Writing
- This origin of writing jobs is outstanding for freelancers all over the map, from brand new to very experienced. It’s easy to riddle for the type of job you want and the experience you have, Plus it’s totally free.
13. Freedom With Writing
- On Freedom With Writing you can sign up for their newsletter with writing opportunities, and you can actually submit to write for them. They pay well, but you’ll need to come up with a pretty Superior plan to pitch.
- If you have a concept you think will work well, it’s definitely worth a shot. While you’re waiting to hear back, you can always check out the Golden opportunities in their newsletter too.
14. Media Bistro
- Media Bistro has a fine little variety of categories, which involves writing and editing. Their curated list Presents everything from book editing to PR content, so you’re sure to find a few things that fit your niche.
- Contently is a high-quality platform that (when you’re hand-selected by their account management team after creating a portfolio) associates you directly with clients for very well-paid freelance writing projects.
- They can even Pay between $600 – $1,600 per article depending upon length and scope of the project.
- Contently is an online publication with solid freelance advice, and a platform for scoring freelance jobs with hundreds of the most successful brands & startups in the world.
- PubLoft is a great freelance platform to find solid (well-paid) freelance jobs from good clients without actually ever needing to interact with the clients yourself.
- Their promise is to assist freelancers.
- With rates beginning at $150 per post, you’ll work on your craft and PubLoft can handle the consumer management aspect of things.
- And on high of that, they’ll additionally assist you become a more robust author along the way.
- ZipRecruiter regularly post a large number of superior-quality freelance jobs with opportunities to do part-time sales for top companies?
- You can earn anywhere from $500 up to $10,000/mo (with the right company, skill set and experience) as a contractor that’s Repay through a combination of part-time salary and commission on sales.
18. Salesforce App Exchange Job Board.
- Salesforce is also known as a leading CRM (customer relationship management) tool for companies of all shapes and sizes.
- On top of just that though, they have an App Exchange job board where companies that Merge with Salesforce can post about their hiring needs—many of which require freelance or remote salespeople.
19. Skip The Drive
- SkipTheDrive Freelance Platform simplifies the process of Researching remote and work-from-home jobs. This is done by using filters to Exhibit highly relevant job results.
- Skip The Drive tells you how much you saved by not driving to the office.
- Behance is an outstanding Website for Video Editors.
- They post jobs systematically that you can apply for, and they make it easy to put together a Significant portfolio so your clients can come to you.
- It is owned by Adobe which aims “to showcase and discover creative work”
- Behance display work in specific categories such as fashion, industrial design, and typography.
In September 2010,Behance Added more Categories, including branding, digital art and toy design. In April 2012, advertising, art, architecture and more were added as categories.
Mandy is Committed solely to the film and TV production work, for better and worse. The advantage is that you don’t have to sort through irrelevant jobs, the disadvantage is you’re competing with a lot of other people like you.
There is some rules and Regulations of Mandy Freelance Platform for video editor
- Reach the best talent worldwide – request a video audition!
- Find and connect with new talent.
22. Stage 32
- Stage 32 is a US-based social network Freelance platform and educational site for creative professionals who works in film, television and theater.
- It Connects with over a half million film, television and theater creatives from around the world. Stage 32 community ranges from students to Academy, Emmy and Tony award winners.
- Stage 32 works directly with over 500(FIVE HUNDRED) industry Head from around the world.
How Assemble.tv works [Assemble.tv Already mentioned in their website]
Create a curated, on-demand network of creative talent for video production, photography, editing and more.
Step 1. Start by submitting a free, easy brief on our powerful creative platform.
Step 2. We assemble a hand selected shortlist of creatives perfectly matched for you.
Step 3. Pick your favorite creative and instantly add to them your team.
Step 4. Collaborate on Assemble’s end-to-end project management platform.
Assemble’s technology and team helped bring all of the elements together seamlessly, resulting in content that we are incredibly happy with and proud of.
-Matthew Russo, Chief Marketing Officer
- Craigslist is an American based site with sections devoted to jobs, housing, for sale, items wanted, services, community service etc.,
- It is a private company and served in 570 cities in 70 countries.
- It is launched in 1995
- Craigslist received attention in the media in 2011 and 2014.
- Airbnb Mission:- Everyone should be able to take the perfect trip, including where they stay, what they do, and who they meet. To that end, Airbnb empower millions of people around the world to use their spaces, passions, and talents to become entrepreneurs.
How Airbnb photography professionals works [Already mentioned in their website]
- Request a photoshoot.
- Meet your photographer.
- Pay seamlessly, with future bookings.
26. Photography central jobs
- This is a Division of Creative Jobs Central, a fairly typical freelance photography marketplace.
- Their premium membership does cost money, but they have over a 1000 actively posting companies and they virtually guarantee that you will have jobs available in your area.
- It’s free to join and search through what they offer, so explore it before Apply.
27. Photography jobs finder
- This is another useful job board to search through all the photography jobs posted, as well as being able to upload your resume so clients can find you. It is best website for photographers to get freelance job.
28. Photography Jobs Online
- This Website is a bit different, as it’s more of a marketplace for your photos, not for jobs. If you have a backlog of photos that you want to try and make money from, try submitting them here first and then see what happens.
29. Freelance photographer Jobs
- These Freelance photographer websites get straight to the point, don’t they? This is an Combined job board of postings from around the web, but the profit to this one is that it’s curated – they don’t just dump whatever they find into the mix.
- Belay is a company that gives virtual personal assistant work to their clients, and it’s always remote, so it’s definitely worth it to check and see if they have any openings in your specialty.
BELAY Said:- there aren’t just two options for work. We believe there’s another way – what we call The Third Option. This option allows you to work from home (so you have far more opportunities to get work you love) while choosing how much you work. Whether you’re a Virtual Assistant, Bookkeeper, or Web Specialist, we have clients right now who need the expertise and insight you bring to the table. And because you’re remote, you can bring your knowledge from the kitchen table.
31. Time ETC:-
- Time Etc is another great company that sources people that want to land freelance jobs as virtual assistants. They particularize in the virtual assistant space, so you’re sure to find your fit there if that’s exactly what you’re going after.
Time ETc mentioned Some Points in their website For Virtual assistants:-
32. VA Networking
- This is a great way to network with other virtual assistants, along with their great job board that you can search through. VA networking have great advice and resources for beginner.
- It Started Since 2003.
- VAnetworking.com is a sure-fire way of becoming the BOSS of your very own Profit- making service-based business quickly and easily!
- Fancy Hands Features:-
- Text Messages.
- Rollover Requests.
- Recurring Requests.
- Referral Credits.
- Usage Stats.
34. People Per Hour
- This one is great Website for Marketers to Get Freelance job , as well as SEO folks and software engineers.
- PPH takes care of just about whole process, but only allows for 15 applications before charging.
- Browsing is free though, so fully worth it to send out some feelers and see if you think it’s worth it.
It is Trusted by thousands of small businesses globally.
- Remotive is a fairly standard job board that you can search through and has all sorts of categories, which also including marketing.
- It’s calm to see when the job has been posted, where it’s located, and what specialty within marketing it falls under. And free!
Features of Aquent:-
|John Chuang (co-founder andCEO)|
|$500 million (2006)|
37. 99 Designs
- 99designs is a Melbourne, Australia, based company.
- Aim to operates a freelancer platform for connecting graphic designers and clients.
- It was founded in 2008.
- Office in California.
- By 2012, the site had 175,000 designers in 192 countries. By 2016, it had about one million registered designers.
- Dribbble is a self-promotion and networking platform for digital designers of various disciplines, including graphic design, web design, UX/UI, web design, illustration, and branding.
- Dribbble is one of the largest platforms for designers to share their work online.
- Dribbble has worked with MNC’s such as Apple, Airbnb, Facebook, IDEO, Google, Dropbox, Slack, Shopify, and Lyft.
- AngelList Freelance platform is a U.S. website for startups, angel investors, and job-seekers looking to work at startups
- AngelList was founded in 2010 by Naval Ravikant and Babak Nivi.
- Naval and Babak first started a list of 25 investors with whom they would share interesting companies to invest in.
40. Art wanted
- They want art! If you’re more of a graphic designer or digital illustrator (or even if you’re pretty skilled), you can put up your masterpieces on Art Wanted freelance website.
- People can browse them by keywords, and there’s always the possible for connecting with clients!
- Stats of Artwanted.com
20 Years Online
41. Design Crowd
- Design Crowd is similar to 99 Designs.
- They also have contests/events, but pay out lower amounts.
- Those are actually both beneficial for new designers, as there is less competition from very experienced designers, and you’re more likely to be selected.
- On Coroflot, you post your portfolio, and clients post the projects they need.
- The Dispute here is that Coroflot is the go-between, setting up connections between the freelancers and clients themselves.
- Coroflot Company Post opportunities and search for creative candidates, designers.
43. Smashing Magazine
Smashing Magazine is for web designers and developers.
- Smashing magazine offers editorial content and professional resources for web developers and web designers.
- It was founded in 2006 by Sven Lennartz and Vitaly Friedman.
- Easy to find freelancing jobs with the time commitment you want.
- Lorem Website for Developers is fast on the rise as one of the strongest destinations to land short-term freelance jobs related to designing, building and fixing websites.
- Lorem team does a great job of hand-vetting the freelancers they permit to work on the platform, so you’ll have to apply to become an expert.
- So, If you’re a tech wizard and you’re chomping at the bit, go to Joomlancer first.
- They have a super fast sign up process.
- you can pretty much immediately start bidding on jobs.
- Joomlancers do focus on mostly intermediate to advanced software projects.
Note:- Not a great place for beginners.
46. Talent Cupboard
- With Talent Cupboard you can Grow your business with help from a talented team of digital natives.
- Talent Cupboard is a good resource for necessities like your digital resume.
- Talent Cupboard offers digital marketing services to ambitious businesses.
47. You Team
- YouTeam is a great site that’ll pair you up with remote contract work.
See How You Team Works
Find matching developers.
Set up interviews.
Hire them through YouTeam.
Work And pay Safely.